Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Minefreaks!

The Main Minefreaks Server HAS RELEASED FINALLY

Minecraft Server IP: minefreaks.mcserverdns.com
Mumble IP: Not Yet Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Itsa Me-a McJagger
when will my color change EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 am by McJagger2718

» I'm reaching that stage....
when will my color change EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am by Blablaman86

» It's me Blablaman86!! :D
when will my color change EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am by Blablaman86

» From outer space
when will my color change EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 am by Blablaman86

» Hello ppl!
when will my color change EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 pm by bosky2102

» MOre stuff for you not to know
when will my color change EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm by cpt_dust

» SOMETHING FOR YOU NOT TO KNOW
when will my color change EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 am by bosky2102

» Connect reset.
when will my color change EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am by bosky2102

» What's in my __?
when will my color change EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am by sk3847

Top posting users this week
No user

Minefreaks Survival Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

when will my color change

+2
Tomlilz
mxm24
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1when will my color change Empty when will my color change Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:06 am

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

To anything other then this freaken dark blue....

2when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer

The only ranks where you change colour are VIP, Moderator, Community Manager and Owner

https://minefreaks.forumotion.com

3when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 pm

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

I dont see how your name is dark blue seeing as your are a normal rank also you can change the colour of your name anytime by paying the server 15k of freaks

4when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer

bosky2102 wrote:I dont see how your name is dark blue seeing as your are a normal rank also you can change the colour of your name anytime by paying the server 15k of freaks
he means on the forum i think

https://minefreaks.forumotion.com

5when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:14 pm

skytron908

skytron908

I think mxm does mean the forums as it is dark blue.

http://adf.ly/6MePN

6when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 am

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Yesssssss...... :creeper:

7when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:52 am

Erickm

Erickm
VIP

mxm24 wrote:Yesssssss...... :creeper:

Um yea...thats not going to happen anytime soon..as forum , the only ranks are Mod-Light Blue, Owner-Red, Community Manager- Yellow, VIP-Purple. So yea..unless you get VIP then your color will change. Lol
no offense.

8when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 am

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Im offended because that made no-sense and you kinda were trying to offend me... (Nice going jerk)

9when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 pm

skytron908

skytron908

Mxm stop always putting people into arguments and also stop always getting offended and that.You got yourself banned twice.Thats your fault.If you do not want to obey the rules then you will never get promoted.Pick up your socks and learn some manners,respect,obeying rules,and not getting in trouble or arguments...and stop calling people names.Erick just told you why your name colour is not changing.Now is that being a jerk? No.He is telling you why you cant and thats not being a jerk.He was helping you.You could of said,"Thank you Erick for telling me that."But no instead you go ahead and call him jerk.Well you know what? You're a jerk.You are causing and starting chaos and being mean to people.That is not a real nice person Mxm.Please learn to be more mature,respectful,loal,obeying rules,not getting into arguments and insulting people.

JERK

10when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 am

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Sounds more like your trying to start a flame war skytron, anyways, Im not trying to call him a jerk, Its a Word Censored expression, Jesus!

11when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:03 am

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Another thing also, Stop talking about how I was banned and how it makes me be like a low life scum (Thats what it sounds like that all you are talking about, correct me if im wrong, but don't close the Word Censored thread), Ok?

12when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 am

AppleP1ie

AppleP1ie
Stone Miner

i know im not christian at all but i dont like the words Word Censored and jesus in the same sentence.AND FOR Word Censored SAKE YOU DUMB SHIT Word Censored LEARN SOME MANNERS

13when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

Totaly off topic but we need to turn of word censoring badly it makes all our posts look so stupid

14when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

bosky2102 wrote:Totaly off topic but we need to turn of word censoring badly it makes all our posts look so stupid
Off topic: @bosky2102 I totally agree, For Word Censored Word Censored Word Censored sakes, Turn the Word Censored censor system off for Word Censored sakes like Word Censored now!

15when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:01 pm

skytron908

skytron908

What I really hate (I am a christian thats why) is when people use gods and jesus's name...

I just cant stand it really

16when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Erickm

Erickm
VIP

(I think it is funny when mxm24 likes to start issues. And then nobody does shit.OFF TOPIC.) Well, mxm24 your name is not changing anytime soon so yeah, quit your bullshit.

17when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

mxm24 wrote:(I think it is funny when Erickm likes to start issues. And then nobody does shit.OFF TOPIC.) Well, Erickm, Your not solving anything, so, quit your bullshit.

18when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Erickm

Erickm
VIP

mxm24 wrote:
mxm24 wrote:(I think it is funny when Erickm likes to start issues. And then nobody does shit.OFF TOPIC.) Well, Erickm, Your not solving anything, so, quit your bullshit.
It is funny how I would rather have priestly here rather than You Very Happy
rage thread started? LULZ

19when will my color change Empty Re: when will my color change Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Erickm wrote:
mxm24 wrote:
It is funny how I would rather have priestly here rather than You Very Happy
rage thread started? LULZ
There will always be rage threads when Im around...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum