Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off
Welcome To Minefreaks!

The Main Minefreaks Server HAS RELEASED FINALLY

Minecraft Server IP: minefreaks.mcserverdns.com
Mumble IP: Not Yet Announced
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I'm reaching that stage....
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am by Blablaman86

» It's me Blablaman86!! :D
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am by Blablaman86

» From outer space
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 am by Blablaman86

» Hello ppl!
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 pm by bosky2102

» MOre stuff for you not to know
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm by cpt_dust

» SOMETHING FOR YOU NOT TO KNOW
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 am by bosky2102

» Connect reset.
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am by bosky2102

» What's in my __?
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am by sk3847

» The Guess Why Your Username is What it is Game
Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm by Shepard65

Top posting users this week

Minefreaks Survival Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupt a wish.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:25 pm

skytron908

skytron908
Moderator
Moderator
You get a peeping tom,but then it stops peeping

http://adf.ly/6MePN

27Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty why does everyone forget the wish part? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Erickm

Erickm
VIP
skytron908 wrote:You get a peeping tom,but then it stops peeping
I wish for people to not forget the "wish granted and wish" part..

28Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

skytron908

skytron908
Moderator
Moderator
Erickm wrote:
skytron908 wrote:You get a peeping tom,but then it stops peeping
I wish for people to not forget the "wish granted and wish" part..

You got your wish.But then people started ignoring them

I wish people stop correcting me in my word mistakes..

http://adf.ly/6MePN

29Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer
Granted, But you still have Google Spell Check on
I wish for the bukkit team to release a 1.2.4 Beta Build

http://minefreaks.forumotion.com

30Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer
Granted, but then minecraft 1.2.5 came out....And everyone had to update no matter what.
I wish everyone wasn't such a son of a gun

31Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 pm

skytron908

skytron908
Moderator
Moderator
Granted but then people started to be a son of a gun because you did something that they didnt like.

I wish for world peace

http://adf.ly/6MePN

32Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer
Granted, but since this wish was already granted, you unwished your wish.
I wish for admin rank
(Damnit mxm24! Stop forgetting the second part of the wish the first time around)

33Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Erickm

Erickm
VIP
Wish granted but then you raged the first day and got ip banned.
I wish for a new laptop chager.

34Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:57 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer
Erickm wrote:Wish granted but then you raged the first day and got ip banned.
I wish for a new laptop chager.
Granted, but the person who created the charger forgot to tell you about the tnt inside, *Boom!*
I wish for mod rank god damnit!

35Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:23 am

Erickm

Erickm
VIP
mxm24 wrote:
Erickm wrote:Wish granted but then you raged the first day and got ip banned.
I wish for a new laptop chager.
Granted, but the person who created the charger forgot to tell you about the tnt inside, *Boom!*
I wish for mod rank god damnit!

Wish denied. :3
I wish for my wish to be granted Very Happy

36Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:14 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer
-.-
Your wish was turned around and mine was granted, but chaos happened and ddosers came to the server and website and crashed both...
I wish for tom to stop putting music on the website.

37Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 am

Erickm

Erickm
VIP
mxm24 wrote:-.-
Your wish was turned around and mine was granted, but chaos happened and ddosers came to the server and website and crashed both...
I wish for tom to stop putting music on the website.

Granted, No more music but random video's of the year instead.
I wish for my second account to have premium that i made.

38Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer
Erickm wrote:
mxm24 wrote:-.-
Your wish was turned around and mine was granted, but chaos happened and ddosers came to the server and website and crashed both...
I wish for tom to stop putting music on the website.

Granted, No more music but random video's of the year instead.
I wish for my second account to have premium that i made.
It did but then bosky made a new rule saying no second accounts (You should know that erickm, after all, you banned my second account on another server because it was implyed that no second accounts are allowed there) (That is, if your talking about accounts on the forum, otherwise carry on)
I wish trolling didn't exist..

39Corrupt a wish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a wish. on Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

Erickm

Erickm
VIP
Your wish was granted, but then it came back by 4chan again.
I wish for a fish.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum