Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Minefreaks!

The Main Minefreaks Server HAS RELEASED FINALLY

Minecraft Server IP: minefreaks.mcserverdns.com
Mumble IP: Not Yet Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Itsa Me-a McJagger
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 am by McJagger2718

» I'm reaching that stage....
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am by Blablaman86

» It's me Blablaman86!! :D
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am by Blablaman86

» From outer space
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 am by Blablaman86

» Hello ppl!
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 pm by bosky2102

» MOre stuff for you not to know
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm by cpt_dust

» SOMETHING FOR YOU NOT TO KNOW
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 am by bosky2102

» Connect reset.
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am by bosky2102

» What's in my __?
Warning lables on video games Give your views EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am by sk3847

Top posting users this week
No user

Minefreaks Survival Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning lables on video games Give your views

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

Please give me your views on this topic about these stupid warning labels also dont you think that so many things against gaming are coming form the us?

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAF7q_RnrAc&feature=g-u-u&context=G2603b8bFUAAAAAAACAA /youtube]

just incase you miss it this is my comment on the video:What you say on there is no way to check a persons personalty is wrong as Scientists can measure the chemicals in your brain that make you feel the feelings that you feel but I do agree with you on that its just total BS and they need to stop trying to pull stuff off like this.
Ps if you guys like this type of video check out Totalhabults Mailbox videos as they are quite similer to this.

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer

bosky2102
15 Fakedrive Close
London
Chiswick
United Kingdom
W41ABQ
Tomlilz
19 Fakereel Avenue
Nyan Cat Land
Poptart
United Nations of Cats
NY6AN5

Dear Sir/Madam,

I think that all games should be labeled Mature and can be given to anyone if the Parent thinks that the person has Matured enough to understand Video Game Violence, so rather than have an age limit make it so you can get a Card (like a credit card type card) that says that you have your parents consent from an Official ID Company.
So what I am getting at is that all games should be available to anyone at all if the Parent allows this.

Thank you for reading my Opinion on this matter.

Yours Sincerely,
Tomlilz

https://minefreaks.forumotion.com

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

are we talking about the rating or the flashing lights warning?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum