Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Minefreaks!

The Main Minefreaks Server HAS RELEASED FINALLY

Minecraft Server IP: minefreaks.mcserverdns.com
Mumble IP: Not Yet Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Itsa Me-a McJagger
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 am by McJagger2718

» I'm reaching that stage....
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am by Blablaman86

» It's me Blablaman86!! :D
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am by Blablaman86

» From outer space
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 am by Blablaman86

» Hello ppl!
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 pm by bosky2102

» MOre stuff for you not to know
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm by cpt_dust

» SOMETHING FOR YOU NOT TO KNOW
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 am by bosky2102

» Connect reset.
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am by bosky2102

» What's in my __?
minecraft 1.2.4  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am by sk3847

Top posting users this week
No user

Minefreaks Survival Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

minecraft 1.2.4

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1minecraft 1.2.4  Empty minecraft 1.2.4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Minecraft 1.2.4 has come out with the following chances:
+ Chat history and much better chat editing + A few new decoration blocks + “Back” and “Quit” buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen + Made cats more realistic (read: probably annoying). I hope it’s enough to cancel out any joy you may receive from the previous feature! + Added a “minimal” debug menu for testing with. Shift+F3 to hide the graphs. * Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier * Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt * Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height * Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you’re editing them in SMP * Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn * Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer * Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items * Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server * Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer) * Fixed dupe exploit with paintings * Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items * Fixed the “flickering” of chat as it vanishes off the screen * Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens * Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones) * Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space * Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug * Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons) * Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can’t survive * Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on * “save-all” (server) now works even when you have toggled “save-off” * Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them * Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer) * Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession * Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift * Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying 

2minecraft 1.2.4  Empty Re: minecraft 1.2.4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Do not update otherwise you won't be able to play on minefreaks until they update bukkit.

3minecraft 1.2.4  Empty Re: minecraft 1.2.4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer

Another Bad Word Removed bukkit update after ive updated it... great.

https://minefreaks.forumotion.com

4minecraft 1.2.4  Empty Re: minecraft 1.2.4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:12 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum