Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome back to the forum We have had a minor Maintenance break that fixes the following:
Announcements being 1,000 years old.
Forum Ranks Updated.
*Fixed Stability Issue on the Voting System
*Added New Secret Forum Ranks
*Fixed Logo Dimensions being slightly off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Minefreaks!

The Main Minefreaks Server HAS RELEASED FINALLY

Minecraft Server IP: minefreaks.mcserverdns.com
Mumble IP: Not Yet Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Itsa Me-a McJagger
Bring back the money system! EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 am by McJagger2718

» I'm reaching that stage....
Bring back the money system! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am by Blablaman86

» It's me Blablaman86!! :D
Bring back the money system! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am by Blablaman86

» From outer space
Bring back the money system! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 am by Blablaman86

» Hello ppl!
Bring back the money system! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 pm by bosky2102

» MOre stuff for you not to know
Bring back the money system! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm by cpt_dust

» SOMETHING FOR YOU NOT TO KNOW
Bring back the money system! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 am by bosky2102

» Connect reset.
Bring back the money system! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am by bosky2102

» What's in my __?
Bring back the money system! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am by sk3847

Top posting users this week
No user

Minefreaks Survival Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring back the money system!

+2
bosky2102
skytron908
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bring back the money system! Empty Bring back the money system! Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:39 pm

skytron908

skytron908

Please bring back the money system as using diamonds is not that efficient.Diamonds are hard to find and soon one area will be drained from it. Iron on the other hand is easy to find but can soon be drained in an area.Please bring it back as I see that using diamonds and resources is going to be a problem.Rs200200 also agrees with this as this idea of using resources isnt a efficient way and not a good idea.I would also like to know how did we abused it?

Please bring it back.
Thank you

-skytron908 clown

http://adf.ly/6MePN

2Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:22 pm

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

not going to say any names but it had been abused by someone selling a shit tone of water melon seeds/somebody selling tps and all other crap and sky server side items are now costing dimaonds nothing else is.

3Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

skytron908

skytron908

But cant you remove like selling certain things and not having people pay for tps?

4Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 am

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

it takes to much effort to keep it up to date and balanced and we cant trust the users not to abuse the system when they can

5Bring back the money system! Empty A different method of approach Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm

rs200200

Stone Miner

I can see why you have removed the money system, have you banned the person who did this or remove his rank? because if not it would have been easier and you can tell people as a warning not to abuse it. Also seeing as you have removed it, im sure to think there is another way we can approach the economic system rather than actually drain all the diamonds. Its already very hard to find diamonds and if there is none left, would we have to rebuild a new world? I say find another method of approach. Mabye a new plugin for a new economic system? I dont know :L silent

6Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 pm

skytron908

skytron908

Or use paper as currency! Like 20 paper for 1 mushroom stew Smile

7Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 pm

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

how would you guys feel about a new world that you can easly get to and that world would be reset about once a week so you can get new ores easily?

8Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer

bosky2102 wrote:how would you guys feel about a new world that you can easly get to and that world would be reset about once a week so you can get new ores easily?
Start a vote for it in the Vote Thread.

https://minefreaks.forumotion.com

rs200200

Stone Miner

When you mean restart a new world, does it mean a completely different seed, because that could actually work. However if you mean by refreshing it and rolling it back for example then people can memorise where say each diamond is by taking coordinates. But overall its a good idea and it will work if you can put some boundaries around it, like no pvp so and so no building.

10Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Tomlilz

Tomlilz
Server Owner
Website Developer

Server OwnerWebsite Developer

rs200200 wrote:When you mean restart a new world, does it mean a completely different seed, because that could actually work. However if you mean by refreshing it and rolling it back for example then people can memorise where say each diamond is by taking coordinates. But overall its a good idea and it will work if you can put some boundaries around it, like no pvp so and so no building.
Yes, it means a different seed.

https://minefreaks.forumotion.com

11Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

bosky2102 wrote:how would you guys feel about a new world that you can easly get to and that world would be reset about once a week so you can get new ores easily?
Would you use multiverse?

12Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 pm

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

no we would not instead we would buy a hole new server and link it up though a portal

13Bring back the money system! Empty Awesome! Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm

rs200200

Stone Miner

Tomlilz wrote:
rs200200 wrote:When you mean restart a new world, does it mean a completely different seed, because that could actually work. However if you mean by refreshing it and rolling it back for example then people can memorise where say each diamond is by taking coordinates. But overall its a good idea and it will work if you can put some boundaries around it, like no pvp so and so no building.
Yes, it means a different seed.
I think that could work, but as you know its really hard to find diamonds :O expecially for me. Perhaps another way could be possible aswell?

14Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

skytron908

skytron908

Cant you guys just use like 64 iron is exchanged of 5 diamonds

15Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:15 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

skytron908 wrote:Cant you guys just use like 64 iron is exchanged of 5 diamonds
How about you use something like mossy cobble stone or mob spawners or fire as cunnency

16Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

skytron908

skytron908

Why not just use the usual as other servers, paper.Paper has got no uses except to make books.

17Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

skytron908 wrote:Why not just use the usual as other servers, paper.Paper has got no uses except to make books.
You can easily obtain paper, it should be an item that can only be given to you.

18Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:50 am

Erickm

Erickm
VIP

We need that one plugin with gold ingots as currency

19Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 am

mxm24

mxm24
The Destroyer

Erickm wrote:We need that one plugin with gold ingots as currency
that defeats the purpose of just using items (No plugins needed)

20Bring back the money system! Empty Re: Bring back the money system! Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 pm

bosky2102

bosky2102
Server Owner
Server Owner

We have been over this we are not going to add any plugin to have money on the main server because of you lot abusing it

LOCKED as i am sick of pepole asking for money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum